Safety is a priority at Cloud 9, therefore ALL customers MUST adhere to the safety guidelines, or risk being asked to leave the premises. If in doubt, please ask a member of staff.
Customers must have signed a waiver. There are no exceptions.
If you are under 18, your waiver must be signed by your parent/legal guardian.
No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted. You should not participate if you are pregnant, have pre-existing injuries or health limitations.
If you are unsure please seek medical advice before participating.
You must be over 1m in height.
You must be under 18 stone/115 kgs.
You must have a valid coloured wristband.
You must wear socks at all times (no shoes).
No sharp objects.
No face paints.
No eating or drinking whilst on the equipment.
Remove all objects from your pockets.
If you become tired/unwell please leave the equipment and see a member of staff.
Engage in any offensive behaviour, and unnecessary rough play.
Attempt anything outside of your personal capabilities.
Overcrowd the equipment.
Run in between the equipment.
Attempt to move any piece of equipment.
Look out for each other, especially smaller ones.
Certain activities have specific instructions.
Please refer to the specific guidelines at each entry point or ask a member of staff.
• Only 1 person at a time for the high Base Jump, and the Giant Balls.
• You must not jump off the Base Jump until the landing mat is totally clear.
• Do not jump head first off the Base Jump.
• You cannot get out whilst in the Safe Zone (between the centre line and the dotted line)
• You are out if either hit on the full (this excludes rebounds), an opponent catches your ball before it touches the ground or side walls, or you enter the other Team’s Zone.
• However you are not out if hit anywhere above the shoulders.
• The staffs’ decision is final.
• Once out you must exit the arena and wait for your turn.
• Only 2 at a time.
• You must wait until both people are on the podium and ready to dual.
• No head shots allowed.
• Once you have been knocked off the match is over.
• One person per position.
• Once you have been knocked over you are out.